[Fwd: CCPR 51196 UPDATE ( Quota on halld group disk)]

Hi All,

    As a few of you saw recently, the GlueX Wiki started malfunctioning
on file uploads. This was due to our filling up our quota on the halld
group disk at JLab. The quota was set to 16GB, but has now been
increased to 30GB (see message below). So, if you have recently had
trouble with the Wiki, it should be resolved now.

    One of the primary causes of us running out of space is that the
nightly build archives are kept on the "group" disk. These should
probably be moved to the "work" disk where we have more space. I will
take care of this in the near future. The group disk is used to house
our web pages and our code repository (among other things).

Regards,
-David