FDC Material and Noise Rates

I've posted a Wiki page outlining Richard's changes to FDC geometry
(Richard, check this!) and also some plots showing noise rate in the
FDC vs. plane number and also in the TOF.  There is a significant
difference -- for example the new geometry halves background rates in
the TOF.

This also probably highlights the sensitivity of our background rate
calculations to material in the beam line.  We should think about
whether or not there systematic errors in these studies that might
cause us to significantly miscalculate the backgrounds.

The plots can be found under the FDC page on the Wiki:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/
Impact_of_FDC_Design_on_Noise_Rates

Mihajlo is working on evaluating the changes in FCAL photon
reconstruction efficiency.

-Matt