gluex group account

I am planning on asking the CNI group (a.k.a. the computer center) to
set up a group account for us for gluex-related tasks that are generally
helpful for the entire collaboration. Mainly these will be cron jobs. By
having them in a group account we can have more than one person have
access to the crontab and the scripts, and it facilitates having a
standard environment, i. e., it frees individuals to change the
environment in their private accounts at will and not worry about
breaking public jobs.

The account will be called gluex and be a member of the halld unix group.

This is all quite standard and likely non-controversial, but I wanted
everyone to be aware of this account.