[Fwd: Re: Automated logbook]

Interesting comparitive studies of e-logbooks.

-- BEGIN included message

Hi,
Below is a link to an E-logbook evaluation that was done by committee.
I'm not sure it hits on your requirement of auto-population, but at the
very least it will bring a number of solutions to your attention.

http://docdb.fnal.gov/ILC-public/DocDB/ShowDocument?docid=305

   regards,
        Claude

Emmanuel Mayssat wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am currently looking at finding an automated logbook application.
> The logbook could be a set of template that are automatically filled
> with scripts. Results of experiments could also be automatically
> reported in the daily log.
>
> I have been looking at plone, a web based content management system that
> can be scripted with python and configured through zope.
>
> Is anybody familiar with plone?
> Is anybody using another application for a partially or totally
> automated logbook?
>
> Regards,

-- END included message