Software Meeting

Hi Folks,

executive summary:
 - SOFTWARE MEETING TODAY IS CANCELED
 - SPECIAL SOFTWARE MEETING SCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY

full report:
    I just realized that we have an interview for a Hall-D staff
position this afternoon which conflicts with our software meeting time.
Rather than try and reschedule it for today, I would like to reschedule
it for Tuesday of next week at 12:00-13:00 JLab time. This time was
marked as "available" on our last round of scheduling. This way we can
keep our calorimetry meeting next Friday without delaying a software
meeting for another month due to the Thanksgiving holiday.

    I have a couple of items for the agenda, but there is something you
would like to add, please let me know and I'll put it on.

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[