Re: Weekly meeting

Hi Curtis,

    Yes, I still think is important for us to meet at least once per
week up until the review. At the last offline meeting it was suggested
that we meet at 1:00pm for an hour before the online meeting starts at
2:00pm. I volunteered to send that out via e-mail to make sure there
were no serious conflicts, but failed to do so before now.

     If there are no conflicts for the primary actors for Friday's at
1:00pm, I might suggest that for the sake of simplicity we just plan to
meet every week at that time rather than alternating between 1 and 2pm
every week.

    So, does anyone have a problem with 1:00pm Friday's for a
tracking-specific software meeting?

-David

Curtis A. Meyer wrote:
> Hi David -
>
>      last week during the tracking meeting, we talked about trying to
> up the frequency of the offline meetings to once per week as we move towards
> the tracking review. Do you still consider this a good idea, and if so, do you
> have some suggestions for a time?
>

>   thanks -- Curtis

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[