Special tracking software meeting times

Hi Folks,

    I've been notified of at least 1 conflict with the 1:00pm Fridays
meeting time for the ad-hoc software meetings to monitor the progress of
tracking simulations for the upcoming review. In the interest of trying
to include all parties, I am suggesting 2 options for a meeting schedule
below. In the interest of not dragging this out and making it more any
more complicated than it need be, I am suggesting only 2 options for a
meeting schedule below. Please notify me if you have conflicts with
either one. I will then announce the final schedule tomorrow(Fri.)
morning via e-mail.

Option 1:  Meet at 3:30pm every Friday up until the  March review

Option 2:  Alternate meeting at 1:00pm and 2:00pm on Friday's (so
                as not to conflict with the online meetings) up until
the March
                review

After the March review, we will fall back to our nominal schedule of
2:00pm every other Friday for the normal Software meetings.

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[