Re: next error doing global build

OK. I think I must have messed up doing my path set-up. Sorry to bother
you on that one.

David Lawrence wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Mark M. Ito wrote:
>> g++: /usr/lib/cernlib/2006/lib/liblapack3.a: No such file or directory
>> g++: /usr/lib/cernlib/2006/lib/libblas.a: No such file or directory
>> make[4]: *** [bcal2nt] Error 1
>> Help!
>
> These are cernlib libraries. Whatever system you are on, you should
> make sure the "cernlib" script is in your path and correctly pointing
> to where the libraries are. The script usually relies on the
> environment variables CERN and CERN_LEVEL being set. As a reminder,
> this is described on the wiki at Offline Software->HOWTO get started
> with Hall-D Software in the "cernlib" section under "Getting and
> compiling the source code".

begin:vcard
fn:Mark M. Ito
n:Ito;Mark
org:Jefferson Lab
adr:Suite 8;;12000 Jefferson Avenue;Newport News;VA;23601;USA
email;internet:marki@jlab.org
title:Staff Scientist
tel;work:757-269-5295
tel;fax:757-269-6331