Changes to Hall-D reconstruction software

Hi Folks,

    This is a heads up that I am in the process of making some
significant changes to the reconstruction code in the Hall-D repository.
These coincide with some changes to JANA that were recently committed. I
will likely commit the changes back to the main trunk either Wednesday
(tomorrow) or Thursday (the day after). To avoid major interruptions in
our collective workflow I would ask that if you have changes to commit,
then either commit them now or contact me so we can work out a schedule.

    Note that this does not affect other parts of the repository such as
trunk/docs or trunk/home. I also don't believe there will be any
(significant) impact to anything in trunk/src/programs/Simulation .

    I will present an overview of the changes at an upcoming offline
software meeting.

-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[