Re: Minutes from May 23 offline meeting posted

Dave and all,

Regarding Elliott's suggestion to use a XSLT process to harvest geometry
data from the XML geometry tree and present it in the form most
appropriate for reconstruction, I fully support this option.  If someone
would write a specification for a prototype of this harvester, I would
be happy to write it.  I have found with XML tools that it is a lot
easier for people to modify it and extend it once something exists, than
to create it from scratch.  If I write a prototype to report something
like the absolute z-positions of all of the anode planes in the fdc, do
you think people might extend it from there to make it fully functional?

Richard J.