Updated version of JANA on JLab CUE

Hi All,

    This message is for those of you using the production version of
JANA installed on the group disk on the JLab CUE.

    I have just updated the PRODCUTION link to point to the 0.4.6
version of JANA (previous was 0.4.4). With this version, the
installation scheme has changed so that the platform-architecture
specific directory is now the parent rather than the child of bin and
lib. I have therefore modified the
/group/halld/Software/scripts/env_jlab.csh script to reflect these changes.

    This means you will need to log out of any session on JLab machines
that are using group builds and then log back in. Also, any code
compiled against the old JANA version should be made "clean" and
recompiled to ensure consistency.

    Please let me know if you run into any problems or have any questions.

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[