Re: Hall-D Software meeting today

Hi Curtis,

    The meeting is at 11:00am. The wiki was in error due to my copying
the page. I have now fixed it. Thanks for pointing this out and sorry
for any confusion.

Regards,
-David

Curtis A. Meyer wrote:
> Hi David -
>
>   is this at 11:00 as per your email, or 1:00pm as per the Wiki?
> I will try to connect  via EVO+phone (I am at home this morning).
>
>   - Curtis
> On Thu July 3 2008, David Lawrence wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>>     Here is a final reminder of our offline software meeting this
>> morning at 11:00am (JLab time). The meeting is dedicated to a short
>> (15-20 minute) presentation on the CLAS12 tracking software by Sebastien
>> Procurer followed by an informal discussion. For those here at JLab, we
>> will be having lunch with Sebastien afterward and all are welcome to join.
>>
>> The wiki page for the meeting is here:
>>
>> http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/July_3%2C_2008_Software
>>
>> Regards,
>> -Davie

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[