Re: updated geometry

Hi Elton,
ok but then I think what I did is wrong. I just added the Aluminum plate
to the existing
BCAL geometry. That means the total thickness increased by 8mm.
 From your comment I take it that the calorimeter should go in radius
from 65cm to 90cm
this corresponds to a total thickness of 25cm with the first 8mm
Aluminum and the last 2.54cm  Aluminum.
Do I understand this correct?

cheeres,
Beni