analyzing some events, not all

Dave,

I know I have asked this before, but I don't recall the answer: is there
a way in jana to analyze a subset of events, say only the first 100
and/or only events listed in a file? I remember you had a way to specify
configuration parameters but don't remember if these options exist.

I do remember that you referred me to hddm_cull_events. I have tried
that and it works very well, especially for the single event scenario.
It would also work for the 100 event scenario mentioned above, but I am
still curious about having the jana program select the events.

  -- Mark