Re: GEANT Branching Fraction Table

Sascha,

Thanks -- yes, for PYTHIA, just the eta itself is passed onto GEANT.
Do you know how to override the default decay branching fractions in
the code?

I see that (unfortunately) GEANT has builtin a non-zero branching
fraction for eta -> pi^0 gamma gamma which one of the rare signal
mdoes that Liping is interested in.

-Matt