BCAL Reconstruction Updated

Hi all,

I've now checked back in the revised BCAL reconstruction that Blake
has tuned up.  Notable changes include:

- revised to 4x6 inner and 2x2 outer segmentation (all previous
reconstructions was done with much finer outer segmentation)
- revised reconstruction thresholds to be more consistent with current
SiPM capabilities
- added time smearing
- recalibrated photon energy reconstruction
- removed "IU" tag from reconstruction factory -- now there is just
one DBCALShower_factory that is based on code ported from KLOE by C.
Xu and then later modified by me to make some optimizations

Because of this last change those checking out the new code need to do
"make clean" in the libraries/BCAL directory.  Otherwise, there will
be some stale dependency files that will be looking for
DBCALShower_factory_IU that will cause your build to crash.

In addition I've checked into:

Studies/2008.08.BCAL_3x3_readout

The reconstruction geometry and calibration files needed to operate
with the 3x3 readout.  At this time we have not made a version of
DBCALMCResponse_factory for the 3x3 readout.  Such a file would need
to be created if we wish to have different response (e.g. lower
threshold) for the 3x3 readout.

Happy hacking,

Matt