SVN cleanup

Hi All,

    I'm wanting to do a  little minor cleanup on the trunk level of our
Subversion repository. There are several directories that I believe are
remnants of the original CVS repository that were copied over in the
conversion to Subversion a few years back. I don't know that any have
been used in some time, but would like to check before moving them. See
the list of directories below. Note that these are all sub-directories
of "repos/trunk".

    My intention is to create a new top-level directory just under repos
called "OLD" and move these in there. That will place them out of the
way, but leave them relatively easy to access should we decide to look t
anything or bring it out of retirement.

    If you are still actively using one of these, then just let me know
and I'll gladly help you find a more appropriate spot for it within the
repository.

CVSROOT/
HDFast/
HDMS_mcfast/
alarm/
cms/
elton/
esrview/
itape/
kine_c/
libmcfast/
macros/
mcfilter/
mcroot/
sim/
xerces-c/

Regards,
-David

 David Lawrence Ph.D.
 Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
 Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
 http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[