Re: mass of thrown particle

Hi Mark,

Particle's energy and momentum are in the MCThrown bank.

const DMCThrown *s = mcthrowns[i];
energy = s->E;
p = s->p;

In the MCThrown we have a pdgtype but don't have the mass...
it seems that we save a looot of space....

I usually use Lorentz vectors
#include "DLorentzVector.h"
#include "DVector3.h"

DLorentzVector pi0  =  g1 + g2;
cout << " pi0 mass = " << pi0.Mag() << " endl;

Cheers,
        Sascha