Re: r4599 - trunk/src/programs/Simulation/hdds

Hello Richard,

The idea was to leave more space at the exit of the collimator
cave. The space needed for maintenace of the primary collimator
(and the beam pipe) was discussed with Tim and Slava - it should
be sufficient.

I would appreciate is you check the geometry. I committed files
to the repository with different names in order not to mess up
with a working version. I will submit a ps geometry shortly
and will let you know when I am done.

Cheers,
        Alex