Software Meeting

Hi Folks,

    We will be having a software meeting next week on Wednesday at the
normal time (a more detailed announcement will come later). Right now I
need to know if there are any topics folks would like to either present
or discuss. The main topic on the agenda right now is the schedule for
the collaboration meeting this month. Please let me know if there is
anything else you'd like me to add to the agenda.

Regards,
-David

 David Lawrence Ph.D.
 Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
 Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
 http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[