Anonymous svn checkouts

Hi Folks,

    It looks like they have finally got anonymous checkouts from the
halld subversion repository working. It is now configured to require
authentication only when modifications are committed. This will allow
students or other potential collaborators to check things out from our
code repository without having a JLab CUE account. Please let me know if
you run into any problems with the repository in the near future that
could be related to this change.

    Note: when I tried this, I did get a message starting with "Error
validating server certificate for 'https://halldsvn.jlab.org:443':",
however, just hit "p" to accept the certificate and the command will
execute OK. Subsequent commands won't complain again.

Regards,
-David

 David Lawrence Ph.D.
 Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
 Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
 http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[