Re: Thread 0 hasn't responded in 8 seconds.

Hello,

I've been seeing the same thing running analysis code on the Indiana
cluster.  Any suggestions how to avoid this would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Claire

----- Message from leverinb@uregina.ca ---------

----- End message from leverinb@uregina.ca -----