MC samples

Hello everyone,

As we have come up with 'stable' library releases
I think that it would make sense to store mc
samples generated for signal and background
events in some gluex public directories.

I start copying files with em background
events which I've generated with the lib
release-2009-01-06 to
/work/halld/mc/release-2009-01-06
See README files for details in the corresponding
subdirectories.

If you do mc studies, and generate signal/bg
samples, please copy hddm files to the public
place (and explain how they were generated).

I am planning to make a wiki page describing the
location of available mc in the near future.

Cheers,
        Alex