Re: logbook on c++ API for hddm

Dear colleagues,

I sent Mark a link to this documentation on my design for the c++ API to
the hddm file format used for Monte Carlo.  Mark thought it would be of
interest to a broader audience.  Feedback is welcome.

http://www.google.com/notebook/public/12056295350928332556/BDQGkIwoQw-nmkd4i#SDQGGDQoQrp6Cyeoj

Richard Jones