everything compiled, but errors and slowness when running the executable

Hi guys,

So I have to newest tagged version of the HallD software downloaded and
compiled (I no longer have $HALLD_MY defined), and I have a few
questions on why some things are the way they are now. I've attached the
output of my analysis code at the bottom.

1) Why does it initialize the plugins when I've not asked them to be
loaded in the command line?
2) Why does it run so damn slow? 2.7 Hz!?! It would run in the 50 to 100
Hz or higher previously. There's no other load on the CPU.
3) I thought this "Error in <TDecompLU::DecomposeLUCrout>: matrix is
singular" error was taken care of in previous versions?

Happily, the BCAL cell threshold seems to output nicely with a
reasonable number.

Any help would be appreciated. I've tried skimming Claire's background
files and I get an even worse error, so I figured I'd try something
previously working (my analysis  code) and this fails too. Everything
has been make prisitine-d and re-make-d. I'm at a loss.

Cheers,
-Blake

leverin@stan> fcalTree -PTHREAD_TIMEOUT=300
/fs1/leverin/a2_1320/bcal_0000/bcal_0000.hddm

Created JCalibration object of type:
JCalibrationFile
Generated via: fallback creation of
JCalibrationFile
Runs: requested=1 found=1 Validity
range=1-10000

context:
default
Reading Magnetic field map from Magnets/Solenoid/solenoid_1500
32481 entries found ( Nx=81 Ny=1 Nz=401 )  at
0x8682ac0
Read 840 values from FDC/lorentz_deflections in
calibDB
   lorentz_deflections columns (alphabetical): bx bz nx nz x
Read 364000 values from Material/radlen in
calibDB
   radlen columns (alphabetical): radlen x y
Looking for plugins in
"/home/s4/leverin/gluex/svn/lib/Linux_RHEL4-athlon-gcc3.4.4"

Initializing plugin
"/home/s4/leverin/gluex/svn/lib/Linux_RHEL4-athlon-gcc3.4.4/acceptance_hists.so"
Initializing plugin
"/home/s4/leverin/gluex/svn/lib/Linux_RHEL4-athlon-gcc3.4.4/cdc_hists.so"
Initializing plugin
"/home/s4/leverin/gluex/svn/lib/Linux_RHEL4-athlon-gcc3.4.4/trackeff_hists2.so"
Initializing plugin
"/home/s4/leverin/gluex/svn/lib/Linux_RHEL4-athlon-gcc3.4.4/mcthrown_hists.so"
Launching threads Opening source
"/fs1/leverin/a2_1320/bcal_0000/bcal_0000.hddm"of type:
HDDM

.

Registering FDC
factories
 --- Configuration Parameters
--
 THREAD_TIMEOUT =
300

BCAL inner cell threshold:  0.00666667 GeV, 9
P.E.
FCAL Geometry initialized with 2800 active
blocks.
DTrackFitterALT1.cc:118-------------- Least Squares TRACKING
--------------
DTOFMCResponse_factory: loding values from TOF data baseg.:
0.0Hz)
Error in <TDecompLU::DecomposeLUCrout>: matrix is singularvg.:
2.7Hz)
Error in <TDecompLU::InvertLU>: matrix is singular, 0 diag elements <
tolerance of
2.2251e-308

[...]

  1.6k events processed  (1.6k events read)  2.0Hz  (avg.:
2.7Hz)
SIGINT received
(1).....
JApplication.cc:1055 didn't sleep full 0.5
seconds!
  1.6k events processed  (1.6k events read)  2.0Hz  (avg.:
2.7Hz)
Telling all threads to quit
Thread 0xb6009bb0 completed
gracefully

Telling all threads to quit ...
Closing shared object handle 0 ...
Closing shared object handle 1 ...
Closing shared object handle 2 ...
Closing shared object handle 3 ...
 1556 events processed  (1566 events read) Average rate: 2.7Hz