Software Coordinator Election

Hi Offliners,

    Today I was scheduled to send out an announcement listing the
candidates for the GlueX Software Coordinator. However, only one person
was nominated: Mark Ito. As such, the exercise of gathering votes seems
unnecessary. I have spoken with Mark and he will take over running the
Offiline Software meetings starting next week. I, however, will give the
summary talk at the upcoming collaboration meeting since the time period
it will cover overlaps more with my tenure.

    Congratulations to Mark on a successful, albeit low-key campaign.

-David

 David Lawrence Ph.D.
 Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
 Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
 http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[