Re: hdgeant crash

Beni,

The bintree package manages a sorted table of hits as they accumulate
during tracking, and gives back at the end the summed hit information
ordered by detector element index.  The "mark" is a detector index hash
that is used for sorting the hits.  If a hit is entered into the tree
with mark < 0, this is means that either someone didn't realize that
"mark" is supposed to be positive or else evidence of a memory
corruption issue.

Richard Jones

Beni Zihlmann wrote:
> Hi all,
> after finally compiling successfully the gluex code on ifarml3 I run
> hdgeant on bggen generated (pythia)
> events and got the following error:
> hdgeant: bintree.c:33: getTwig: Assertion `node->mark >= 0' failed.
> Abort
> ifarml3>
>
> this happened after somewhere after event 600.
> any ideas?

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature