Re: file size limit exceeded

Blake,

a comment concerning bggen:

- it can optionally write out an hddm file (I suppose the size limit is >=2 GB)
   and an NTUPLE file (the practical limit is about 200MB).

- one can split the simulation into many runs changing the line
   RNDSEQ  N
   in the input file, where N can be 0,1,2 etc. This number defines
   the random number sequence.

Eugene