From: Ryan Mitchell <remitche@indiana.edu>
Date: February 16, 2009 10:02:45 PM GMT-05:00
To: GlueX Collaboration <collaboration@gluex.org>
Subject: Physics Working Group Meeting

Hi All,

From the schedule it looks like the best time for Physics Working Group meetings is Mondays at 11am, at most once every two weeks.  Let's have an organizational meeting at that time Monday, February 23 (after that meeting we will try to get a week out of phase with the bulk of the other biweekly meetings).  Details and an agenda will be posted on the wiki.  There's also a pre-existing mailing list ("halld-physics") that we'll use for future announcements.

Thanks,
Ryan (and Jo)

On Feb 13, 2009, at 10:27 AM, Curtis A. Meyer wrote:

Dear Colleages -

as announced at the Wednesday meeting this week, Ryan and Jo have
agreed to chair the Physics Working group for G;ueX/HallD. In order to
get things started, they have asked me to request information on
which day of the week people would usually be available for a meeting.
The meetings will occur at most every two weeks. To do this, I have
set up the schedule calendar at:

http://www.halld.org/

If you would like to regularly attend this meeting, please:

Select "Eneter Schedule" on the left-hand tab of the above web site.
Enter your Initials.
Check the times that you cannot "normally" attend a meeting
         during the next several months.

Based on the the results, Ruan and Joe will schedule the first meting.

 Cheers  - Curtis
--
Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University