Re: meeting postponed

Yes, Wednesday will not work, since we have a group meeting
attended by 14 people or so, it is hard to find another time
for all of them. Monday, every second week, used to be fine for the
physics meeting. The Primex meeting was scheduled for
the other week.

As for March 23, one can try to schedule the physics meeting
to 13:30 EST.

Eugene