Re: APS Division of Nuclear Physics Announcements (fwd)

I was thinking of going and submitting an abstract.  I could talk
about the BCAL or just the SiPMs.  I'll try to get one in over the
weekend so people can comment.

Cheers, Zisis...

On 26-Jun-09, at 1:36 PM, Elton Smith wrote:

> Is anyone submitting an abstract to the APS meeting?
>
> Elton.
>
> Elton Smith
> Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
> 12000 Jefferson Ave
> Suite # 16
> Newport News, VA 23606
> elton@jlab.org
> (757) 269-7625
> (757) 269-6331 fax

---
Dr. Zisis Papandreou		|  email: zisis@uregina.ca
Department of Physics	|  tel. : (306) 585-5379
University of Regina		|  tel. : (306) 585-4149
Regina, SK  S4S 0A2		|  fax. : (306) 585-5659
World Wide Web:    http://www.phys.uregina.ca/sparro/zisis/