Call for Contributions to Workshop Agenda

Hall D PID Mail List:

PID Workshop Participants:

We would like to structure next week's Monday/Tuesday workshop in as
much of a discussion format as possible and avoid formal talks within
a rigid timed agenda.

Based on Elke's rough note, I tried to put together a few Wiki pages
that I hope will help motivate discussion.  I would like to ask you
to link in any relevant supporting documentation to the appropriate
parts of these pages so that we can have quick access to plots/notes/
talks etc.

Also please read through the list of comments and questions and add
to them.  Certainly some key issues are missing and other questions
may be completely trivial.

You can find the draft workshop agenda here:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/May_2007_PID_Workshop

Note there are two additional pages linked from the agenda for
charged and neutral discussion topics.  We also should not confine
our ourselves necessarily to the proposed Monday/Tuesday division.

Please do take time to add information and topics to the discussion
agenda.  (One cannot dictate an agenda for a discussion or else it
wouldn't be a discussion!)  Our productivity will depend on having
information at hand and topics fresh in our mind.

Cheers,

Matt