PID/Calorimetry Workshop Notes

Hi all,

Please find attached notes on the PID workshop -- some of which we
discussed at last weeks conference call.  I've taken the liberty to
suggest a list of "deliverables" in the form of technical notes or
status reports that I think is reasonable to have together before the
workshop.  I'd like to get your feedback on this and we can modify if
necessary.

In the coming weeks will plan a more detailed agenda for Day 1.
Please also send along key discussion items that we can put into the
agenda for Day 2.

If you haven't done so already, please register here:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/meetings/calorimetry_jul2007/index.php

Cheers,

Matt

cal_workshop.pdf