Re: PID/Calorimetry Workshop

Hall D PID Mail List:

HI Matt,

Thanks for getting an initial agenda up.

I suggest that at the beginning of the meeting we go over our task list
from the last meeting and review where we stand relative to that list
(defering of course detailed discussion of many items to later in the
meeting).  We should also put forth your final list of questions (and
possibly others) to clarify which questions we need to answer by the end
of the session.  Perhaps you intended to do that in your introduction, but
I don't think you allocated enough time for discussion.

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave