PID/Calorimetry Notes & Calorimetry Meeting

Hall D PID Mail List:

Hi,

We will have our next calorimetry meeting on Tuesday, September 4 at
13:00 EDT.  Right now there are two items on the agenda:

* Update on kinematic fitting of &pi;<sup>0</sup> and &eta; (Matt)
* Update on BCAL test beam analysis (Regina)

Additional contributions are welcome.

Can someone at JLab please post dial-in instructions to this Wiki page:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/September_4%
2C_2007_Calorimetry

Also, I have posted notes from the whiteboard/closeout sessions on
the Wiki here:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/PID_July_2007_Notes

Please add additional items if you notice they are missing.

Cheers,

Matt