Updated overview document

Hall D PID Mail List:

Hi Everyone -

   based on the large number of comments received yesterday, I have
updated the overview document for the review. It is now version
6 of document 999. The following is a summary of what has happened
during the last 30 hours:

   *) Implemented the typographical fixes and most of the comments
       on the original text.

   *) Performed a major reordering of the document, and then merged
       the sections into a smaller number of "broader" sections:

       - Introduction
       - Physics
       - Physics Analysis
       - PID
       - Tracking resolutions and kinematics.
       - Conclusions

    *) Reworked much of the transition material between the sections and
        removed material that was duplicated.

    *) Replaced figures with ones provided by David and Elton.

    *) The PID section has had a major rewrite to be consistent with Eugene's
        talk and not appear to over sale the kinematic fitting.

    *) Made sure that the references are all in the correct order and that only
        the ones cited are present.

    *) A complete read of the document to smooth out all the changes involved
        and try to catch gramatical problems.

    *) Run the document through a spell checker.

Please have a look at what is there, I am going to ask some people here to look at
it as well, but we would like this to go out tomorrow.

 - Cheers  - Curtis
--
Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University