Re: TOF constant fraction

Hall D PID Mail List:

Hi Paul
sorry me again. I made a mistake the bandwidth of the scope is good
because the signal output of the CFD
labeled TDC-stop in the slide is very sharp. but the signal labeled
TDC-start which I gather from the slide is the trigger
output of the function generator has a very limited band width. that
signal should be like the TDC-stop signal.
If this function generator has an external trigger option I would
recommend to use this option and generate
a clean trigger signal externally that can then also be used for the
"TDC-start".

cheers,
Beni