Re: agenda for today's meeting

Richard,
I tried to login on vrvs a few times but it doesn't show any tagger
meeting (login process takes already minutes this morning!).

Greetings

Franz

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008, Richard Jones wrote:

> Colleagues,
>
> Please find the agenda for today's meeting on the wiki at the location
> below.  Let's try to get started on time, as we have a full agenda.
>
>  http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/BLTWG_Meeting_1/17/2008
>
> Richard Jones

                  Franz J. Klein, Associate Professor
                  CUA, Department of Physics
                  Washington, DC 20064
  office: Hannan Hall 210          phone: 202-319-6190
  or: Jefferson Lab,CC F-243       phone: 757-269-6671