Re: [Fwd: Collimator layout questions...]

Hello Richard

I have a comment concerning the outer diameter of the exit window in
front of the active collimator. As the
diameter of the window increases you will also have to increase the
thickness of the window. This will increase
the bremsstrahlung  from this material on the  target. I do not  know
how big an effect this will be but it can be looked at in the MC.

Jim