notes from meetings

Dear colleagues,

I have posted my notes from today's photon beam working group meeting in
the usual place on the wiki.  Included at the top of the notes is a link
to a private page containing my notes from the meeting that we had on
Wednesday with John Smedley and others in the group at BNL who are
working on single-crystal diamond development.  If you are logged in as
a member of GlueX then you can read the page.  It was a very stimulating
meeting.  I learned a ton.  Please read through the notes and give
feedback.  Jim and Elke, please correct any mistakes or major
omissions.  I plan to turn this into a talk to present at the
collaboration meeting.

Richard Jones