Re: Tagged Beam Group Engineering Drawings - GlueXWiki

Sorry, Alex,
the quadrupole has to be downstream of the goniometer.

James and Tim,
we haven't come up with the mechanism to insert an alu plate in fornt of
the long vacuum window (focal plane window). I hope that 2.8cm is enough
clearance for the largest fixed-array counters.
(2.84cm=4.57cm-2.35cm*0.74: using distance from window to center of
scint.(4.57cm) minus half-width of the last counter times cos(42.5deg))

So far as I can figure out from the elevation view, the downstream end of
the vacuum chamber looks fine. What I cannot see from the projections: Is
the exit window covering the full width?

Greetings

Franz

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009, Alexander Somov wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> Thanks, I will come up with some small corrections soon.
> James, did you move the quadrupole magnet downstream the
> beam ?
>
> Cheers,
>       Alex
>
> On Thu, 22 Jan 2009, Tim Whitlatch wrote:
>

>> Hi All,
>>
>> James has updated the drawings for the tagger interfaces (see link below).
>> I have not gone through them yet, but please comment if there is something
>> wrong. The microscope location must be defined as it is now behind the
>> Hodoscope.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>>      Tim
>>
>> http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/Tagged_Beam_Group_Engineering_Drawings

                   Franz J. Klein, Associate Professor
                   CUA, Department of Physics
                   Washington, DC 20064
   office: Hannan Hall 206          phone: 202-319-6190
   or: Jefferson Lab,CC F-243       phone: 757-269-6671