Re: Hodoscope location

Alex,

If you are willing to do that, it might be interesting to run just one
more simulation with the vacuum window moved back (normal to its
surface) by 20cm.  This is a big change,  but we can interpolate between
the two to find an intermediate configuration.  The most sensitive
observables are vertical and horizontal resolution in the microscope.  I
am pretty sure these get noticeably worse, but the simulation will
quantify the effect.

-Richard J.