Re: Hodoscope location

Tim,
Richard's idea will be included in my drawing: James sent me the stp file
for the magnet support structure, I wanted the hodoscope support be
positioned on rails ... but that is, of course, open for discussion!

Coming back to the seaparation distance of vacuum window and fixed
counters: it really depends on the frame (and bolts) around the window
whether there will be enough space to add the shutter (I'd like to see
more like 1 1/2"). When small maintenance jobs (e.g. PMT fixes) have to be
done, I'd like to keep the hodoscope in place; the hodoscope structure
should only be moved when major changes (scintillator/light guides) are
necessary. It will require a survey when the hdoscope is moved back into
the nominal position.

Greetings

Franz