notes from last meeting, time change for next

Dear Colleagues,

Please find in the usual place (see below) my notes from the GlueX beam working group meeting last week.  I have received a request from Liping Gan (Primex collaboration) for a change in the meeting time so that she will be able to attend.  Her constraints are listed below.
Monday: 11:00am-6:00pm
Tuesday: 2:00pm-6:00pm
Thursday: 2:00pm-6:00pm
Friday: 11:00am-1:00pm
In the past we have limited ourselves to early morning so that Yang could join us from Glasgow.  Yang, do you still plan to attend our biweekly meetings in the future?  Could everyone please send me their available times within the open periods that Liping has sent to us?  I think we need to move our time to accommodate her.

-Richard Jones

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/BLTWG_Meeting_03/26/2009