Re: meeting time?

Richard,
sorry but I expected Friday at 11am to be the meeting time. That's fine
with me. I should have answered though!!!

Greetings
Franz

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009, Richard Jones wrote:

> Franz and all,
>
> Everyone except Franz has gotten back to me with your schedule requirements
> for the biweekly group meetings.  Franz, will Friday mornings at 11:00 work
> for you?  Liping Gan would like to join our meetings, but cannot do the
> Thursday morning time.
>
> -Richard Jones

                   Franz J. Klein, Associate Professor
                   CUA, Department of Physics
                   Washington, DC 20064
   office: Hannan Hall 206          phone: 202-319-6190
   or: Jefferson Lab,CC F-243       phone: 757-269-6671