Re: Hall D tagger magnet design review

The documents are fine with me.
In the charge document - please change "Primadonna" to
"Primavera".

About Primavera:
As a source of confusion to me, this Oracle software (called
Primavera P# Project Planner, where # is the version number)
at JLab is mostly referred to as P3e, although it is
already P5 and moving to P6. So, being told to see the P5
schedule one should look for P3e directories, etc.

Eugene