beam working group meeting on Monday

Colleagues,

We have a new meeting time on Mondays at 11:00 for the tagger/photon
beam working group.  This week is the off-week with the physics meeting,
so we are on.  It snuck up on me, so I have not prepared the agenda page
yet.  Please send me a summary of what you have to present.  The first
subject will be the review of the tagger and interface documents.  The
second subject should be drafting the list of talks for the
collaboration meeting.  UConn will also report on preparations for the
CHESS run.  If Franz is available, it would be great to hear of
preparations going on in his group for the run.

-Richard Jones

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature