Dry runs

Hi All,

Dry runs for the Tagger magnet review are scheduled for Thursday, May
14th from 1-3pm and Friday May 15th from 8:30am until noon. We are
having it in F326 which has video capability. I do not know if the
PolyCom Esnet problem will be solved by then. If not, we can do an Evo
bridge.
The review committee has been finalized and will consist of the
following; Tommy Hiatt (Mechanical Engineer (magnets), Doug Tilles (Hall
B work coordinator), George Bialles (Senior magnet engineer), Leigh
Harwood (Senior scientist (lots of magnet experience) and Paul Brindza
(Hall C Lead engineer (Lot's of magnet design and procurement
experience) (Committee chair).

The review is scheduled for May 19th.

Cheers,

       Tim