Re: FW: Diamond 2009 Conference - Poster Presentation RegistrationReminder

Title: REF NO: PANG2009¬_ (Please quote in all correspondence)
Yang,

Thanks for the reminder.  Let me make the poster myself, and send you a copy so you can make modifications.

-Richard Jones

Guangliang Yang wrote:

Dear Richard,

    Please look at the following email, the diamond 2009 has changed the presenting author. Please let me remind you that the deadline for registration is Friday 19 June.

Regards

Yang

P.S.

Would you like me to make the poster for you? Or you prefer to make it yourself?