halld-tracking-hw mail list

Dear collaborators,

I was looking into setting up a mail-list for the tracking group and found
that one has already been created. Please subscribe in the following way:

Send e-mail to majordomo@jlab.org:

In the message text (not the subject) enter the following:

subscribe halld-tracking-hw mail
end

To send mail to the list server use halld-tracking-hw@jlab.org.

Elton Smith